Friday, August 14, 2015

ASPIRATION LIST

Someone recently said they kept a white board of all the things they wanted to do in life; sort of like a bucket list.  She said that she's achieved almost everything she wrote down so far.  I liked that idea and maybe I'll make some sort of cool graphic to hang on the wall too, but I thought I would start by writing my aspirations (or at least as many as I can think of right now) down here.

ASPIRATION LIST
  • Create a successful business
  • Become self-employed
  • Qualify and run the Boston Marathon
  • Do an Ironman
  • Travel to all 7 continents 
  • Pay off my student loans early!
  • Travel internationally a lot
  • Travel domestically a lot
  • Travel Texas
  • Live in another country
  • Donate a large sum of money to charity(s)
  • Teach a class
  • Get published
  • Write a book
  • Give a great, inspiring speech to a crowd
  • Fight for a cause and make headway with it
Well, that's all I can think of right now.  I'm sure I can come up with a bunch of other aspirations, but that's a good starting point. What is on your aspiration list?

No comments:

Post a Comment